Valuation & Development Advisory Team provides sophisticated advice regarding real estate equity and debt decisions to clients, on a regional scale. Our broad spectrum of capabilities spans from valuation and advisory services to acquisition, disposal, financing and financial reporting, through delivering real estate strategies and solutions to clients with unique operational, technical and business requirements.
Professional services benefit from the extensive brokerage transactions and database of current offers, built over the last 15 years of activity on regional real estate market.
Most importantly our approach is based on the strength of our relationships with clients. These valuable relationships vouch for our ability to better understand and meet clients’ needs.
Our valuation reports are prepared in accordance with RICS Valuation Standards and National Valuation Standards. Traditionally, there are three general approaches to valuing commercial assets: Sales Comparison Approach, Income Capitalization Approach and Depreciated Replacement Cost. Each methodology comprehends the valuation process from a different perspective, compiles data from different sources and results in conclusions based on appropriate assumptions.
How Can We Help?
- Certified valuers according to local Croatian law and RICS certified valuers of key international and domestic banks in the region, entitled to evaluate properties with no value limitations
- Over 7,000 valuation instructions in all property market segments
- Property valuations of:
- Office buildings,
- Shopping centres,
- Residential & mixed-use developments,
- Industrial and logistics facilities,
- Development land,
- Alternative assets,
- Property portfolios
- Feasibility Studies
- Highest & Best Use Analysis
- DCF Analysis
- Best Exit Strategy
- Lease Versus Purchase Analysis
- Appraisal Reviews
- Market Research reports
- Valuations for financial reporting and insurance purposes.